Updated: Oct 6, 2021
Do you experience warning signs before your Migraines begin?
StudyMetrix Research is currently looking for individuals to participate in a migraine prodrome study. If you have a history of Migraine attacks and experience warning signs before your migraines, you may qualify to participate in a research study that is now underway in St. Charles County to evaluate an investigational medication.
Qualified participants may also receive reasonable reimbursement for travel.
To qualify you must be:
• 18 to 75 years of age
• 1 Year history of migraines with diagnosis
• Experience 2-8 migraine headaches per month
• Have tried or are currently taking a prescription medication to treat their migraines
• Experience warning signs before a migraine attack
• Warning signs may include tiredness, mood change, yawning, thirst, cravings, urinary
Additional requirements will apply. Call or email us today to learn more: StudyMetrix Research, LLC, (636)387-5100, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.studymetrix.com